Friday, July 18, 2008

Holy Cow! Back after a very long absence...

Hi! I have spent several hours trying to figure out how to log into my old Blogger account. I ended up creating a new account and maybe "faking it out" to think it's the old one. Gotta try to find a way to restore the old posts. Well, what's new? Well, I guess A LOT since I haven't posted in literally (it looks like) a couple of years! So, I'm going to try this again and we'll see what happens. Tomorrow, I promise a post on some lovely Llama fiber that I was gifted. I photo documented the process of spinning my first skein from it and I'll tell the story behind it. To tide you over until then, I've been snapping pix of my pooches. Buddy is the elderly Pug, Annie is the rambunctious French Bulldog and Maisy is a 10-month-old Lab who is visiting until the end of August and who is giving Annie a run for her pointy-eared money!

No comments:

Post a Comment